Girl Scout Junior Drawing Badge Workshop
This workshop is specifically designed in conjunction with the badge requirements. Each scout will have a packet to work from throughout the workshop. Depending on age level, the packet provides corresponding readings, graphics, note taking space, and questions.
Part One: Experimenting With Different Materials
Part Two: Add Shading
Part Three: Get Some Perspective
Part Four: Using Your Imagination Like A Graphic Artist
Part Five: Create Your Masterpiece and Show It Off
Masterpieces created during the workshop will be displayed at the next monthly Art Show.
Girl Scout Junior Jeweler Badge
1. Experiment with different
2. Learn how to add shading
3. Get some perspective
4. Use your imagination like
a graphic artist
5. Make your masterpiece and show it off!
When I've earned this badge, I'll know some great drawing techniques.
-—Girl Scouts of America
Book your workshop whenever works best for your troop. This workshop takes 2 hours.
Generally, this workshop takes place in the SPLAT Studio [3090 Main St. Caledonia].
The cost is $8 per participant and includes all materials for the described workshop.
- You will need to coordinate transportation to and from the SPLAT.
- You will need to provide the actual badges for your scouts.
- You may want to bring a small snack or drink.